We are in month two of our un-boxings and I have to say I’m impressed with the value of the items in the boxes we have received so far. I’ve calculated the value for this month’s Runner Crate and it was over $100!! For the approximately $30 I paid to receive this box I’m definitely getting my money’s worth.
So without further ado here is the UnBoxing video for the July Runner Crate. I’ve listed the individual products with the manufacturer websites below along with a link to the product on Amazon if it’s available there. (For amazon just click the image.)
If you are interested in signing up to receive your own Runner Crate be sure to enter code Lorri10 at check out to let them know I sent you! Now enjoy the video and Happy Running!
In the box:
- Bacon Heir Pork Clouds – MSRP: $36 for a 24 pack; available at www.baconsheir.com
- Kakookies – Apricot Pecan – MSRP: $24 for a dozen; available at www.kakookies.com
- Tailwind Stick Pack – MSRP: $7 for 16 sticks; available at www.tailwindnutrition.com
- Skout Organic Trailbar – Blueberry Almond – MSRP $2.49 ea; available at www.skoutorganic.com
- Core Matters ReciverQuick Balm – MSRP: $12; available at www.coremattersslc.com
- RunnerCrate Shoe Lace Stopper – MSRP: $20 for 3 pairs; available at www.runnercrate.com Unfortunately I don’t have a photo of my single lace for you – I have been assured by the folks at Runner Crate that I’ll be receiving my second lace with my August box!
- Mile Markings Temporary Tattoos – MSRP $5 ea; available at www.yourlifelessordinary.com/milemarkings
- RunnerCrate Tubular Headband – MSRP: $21.99; available at www.runnercrate.com
- Oofos Recovery Footwear – MSRP: $59.95; available at www.oofos.com