Each month Runner Crate has gotten a little better and this month was definitely no exception! The box this month was chalk full of awesome goodie and I’m really excited to share it with you guys.
If you’re thinking about signing up for a subscription box I highly recommend the Runner Crate. With several subscription options and a fantastic return on your investment with the average value per box well over $50 it’s a great deal! This month’s box came out to be just over $56 in total products. If you do decide to try it out be sure to use code Lorri10 at checkout so they know I sent you!
Also, I was super stoked with this month’s box because I got one of their coveted Golden Tickets, which means there’s a bonus goody in my future and I can’t wait to see what it will be! I’ll be sure to update you on Facebook or Instagram when I find out!
Here’s the unboxing – I hope you enjoy and until next time, Happy Running!
- Maui & Sons Dark Chocolate Banana Chips – MSRP $3 per bag; mauiandsons.eu
- Nature’s All Natural Freeze Dried Strawberry Crisps – MSRP $20.99 for a pack of 14; http://natureturnfood.com
- CAP Speed Rope – MSRP $12; http://capbarbell.com
- Haribo Gold Bears – MSRP $14 for a pack of 6 bags; haribo.com
- Honey Stinger Maple Waffles (x2) – $24 for 15 waffles; honeystinger.com
- Honey Stinger Organic Mango Orange Gels (x2) – MSRP $33 for 24 pack; honeystinger.com
- Screamin Energy Max Hit Drink – MSRP $17 for 12 pack; amazon.com
- Dry + Goods – Athletic Spray Powder – MSRP $42 for 6 pack; http://drygoods.com
- Believe Training Journal – MSRP $18.95; http://believejournal.com